Audit, Tax & Accounting Solutions
Non-profit organizations turn to us for certified audits, consulting, monthly accounting work and preparation of annual returns. At Wessel, we deliver the financial services needed to help efficiently support your cause. We can become your fractional or part-time CFO or Controller. Most boards experience a high degree of turnover and often have members with minimal accounting or oversight experience. This creates an environment that is susceptible to poor accounting, avoidable errors, or even fraud. Let our firm be the constant that keeps your organization’s financial life on track.
Our Non-Profit Services:
- Audit Preparation
- Complete or Partial Outsourced Accounting
- Fractional or Part-Time CFO or Controllership Support
- Budgeting, Cash Flow Planning & Financial Analysis
- 990 Return Preparation & Filing
- Internal Controls, Oversight, & Fraud Prevention
- Exempt Status Applications
- Consulting on Governance Issues
- Cash Flow Planning
- Operational Consulting
Assess Your Needs
We can assess your organization’s accounting needs and compliance with Federal and State filing obligations. Through thoughtful, strategic analysis, we can help your organization stay focused on your mission.