Audit, Tax & Accounting Solutions
Non-profit organizations trust Wessel for our expertise in certified audits, consulting, monthly accounting services, and annual return preparation. We go beyond traditional financial services by offering fractional or part-time CFO and Controller solutions tailored to the unique needs of non-profit boards. With frequent turnover and limited accounting experience among board members, organizations often face challenges such as accounting errors or fraud. Our firm serves as a reliable partner, providing the necessary oversight and expertise to ensure your organization’s financial health and stability, allowing you to focus on advancing your mission with confidence.
Our Non-Profit Services:
- Audit Preparation
- Complete or Partial Outsourced Accounting
- Fractional or Part-Time CFO or Controllership Support
- Budgeting, Cash Flow Planning & Financial Analysis
- 990 Return Preparation & Filing
- Internal Controls, Oversight, & Fraud Prevention
- Exempt Status Applications
- Consulting on Governance Issues
- Cash Flow Planning
- Operational Consulting
Assess Your Needs
We can assess your organization’s accounting needs and compliance with Federal and State filing obligations. Through thoughtful, strategic analysis, we can help your organization stay focused on your mission.