Unlock Your Potential with Wessel & Company
In our firm, you become involved with a diverse group of clients providing the ability to develop your skills. Our professionals will teach you and provide recurring real-life training while working on engagements.
Culture at Wessel & Company
We pride ourselves on our principles of conscientiousness, dedication, and pride that have been prevalent in our firm since its opening in 1958.
- Named to the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA consecutively since 2008
- Received the Seven Seals Award from the Pennsylvanian Mountain Committee of the “Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Committee” (ESGR) an agency of the Department of Defense
- Distinguished public service award – PICPA
- Employer of the Year – Veterans Community Initiatives Inc. (VCI)
- Ranked #7 of the Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the US
- 2015 PA Governor’s Impact Award Finalist
Commitment to Community
Wessel & Company’s unwavering commitment to community engagement runs deep, reflecting our intrinsic role as both contributors and participants in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is a cornerstone of our identity, transcending the mere role of a professional entity. Instead, we view our involvement as an opportunity to make a lasting impact and effect positive change.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Wessel & Company is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internships. Wessel & Company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.