Open the Discussion
Fraud is a subject most organizations avoid discussing. Small businesses are both disproportionately victimized by fraud and notably under-protected by anti fraud controls. This is a dangerous combination. We can help by installing simple cost effective anti fraud controls, such as training for staff or formal management review procedures.
Our Services Include:
- Divorce Support
- Search for Hidden Assets in a Domestic Dispute
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- Fraud and Forensic Analysis
- Analysis of Contract Disputes
- Damage Calculations
- Forensic Accounting Examinations
- Expert Witness Reports and Testimony
- IT Support, Data Recovery and Data Mining
- Business Valuations
- Litigation Support
We are Here to Help
Some drivers that initiate fraud are gambling and shopping addictions, substance abuse issues and feeling underpaid or devalued in the workplace. Please call us to discuss your organization’s controls and possible needs.